Advanced TESOL Certificate
The Advanced TESOL Certificate course has been developed for people who have never taught, teachers who want to break into the dynamic field of teaching overseas or for those who want to upgrade their abilities. The course is your practical, user-friendly yet comprehensive introduction to the exciting world of teaching English.
In order to obtain the Advanced TESOL Certificate you must complete the TESOL Foundation and complete one of our 16 Specialization courses.
- Graduate TESOL Course
- TESOL For Non-Native English Speakers
- Independent Study Elective
- Teaching Adults English
- Teaching Business English
- Teaching Children English
- Teaching Computer English
- Teaching ESL Locally
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Legal English
- Teaching Medical English
- Teaching TOEFL Preparation
- Teaching Tourism English
- TESOL Practicum
- Tutoring English
Mode of Learning
In-Class or Distance Education (either online or by correspondence) in the convenience of your own home at your own pace.
Mode of Delivery
Blended learning includes face-to-face lectures, classroom discussion, hands-on training activities and peer teaching practice.
- High School Year 12 English or equivalent qualification.
- Be competent in Spoken and Written English (with an IELTS score of 6.0).
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience would be considered.
- If you do not fall within any of the above categories and think you are qualified for the course, please submit all your qualifications and a letter explaining why you should be considered. Your application will then be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an Advanced TESOL Certificate from Global TESOL College.